An author once said beauty is in the eye of the beholder. This might be true but I think this person left off another important point. Beauty might be in the eye of the beholder but self-worth is in the mind. Other people will always talk positively and negatively but how you perceive these comments is what matters.
You can choose to listen to others and change based on what they say or you can stand up proud and shout This Is Me And I Like It! Now everyone has bad hair days or gets a stain on their shirt but how you react is what will set you apart from the crowd. You can decide to get upset because you just spilled spaghetti sauce on your new white shirt or to laugh at yourself and move on. Being able to laugh at yourself is the best medicine.
Remember you wear the clothes, the clothes don’t wear you, unless you let them. You can accentuate your inner beauty from the outside. Follow the tips below to make your inner beauty shine its brightest.
- Make-up if applied correctly makes you look like you don’t have any on at all
- If you wake up on the wrong side of the bed, turn the day around by wearing a bright colored dress or shirt such as yellow, green, or blue
- Choose clothing or accessories to highlight your best feature. If you like your smile, choose a dangly pair of earrings that draws the eye up to your face. If you just got a pedicure, wear your favorite flip-flops
- Don’t show too much skin, although they won’t admit it, guys like a little mystery
- Think your eyes are the best thing about you, put on one or two layers of mascara to make your eyes pop, but don’t cake it on
Natural beauty is just that – natural, don’t you feel the best when you are in the car with the windows down, the sun on your face and the wind in your hair? Don’t you feel free? You can feel that way every day without overdoing it with the clothes or the make-up. Faison and make-up are meant to be fun so have fun and feel comfortable with it.
Look in the mirror and say I am beautiful. The truth is you are. You are a natural beauty.
- Erin Sweeneycasino online